Scoring with Him Book Birthday and Review!

 




Scoring With Him by Lauren Blakely

Book 1 in the Men of Summer series

Narrated by Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton

July 6th, 2021

About the book: 

An emotional, sexy, forbidden romance performed by Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton! Scoring with Him is the first novel in the utterly addictive Men of Summer Series!

As a pro athlete, I’ve spent my life playing by rules, on and off the field. Especially this one - don’t date another baseball player. Following that ironclad rule has been as easy for me as hitting a lazy pop fly on a summer afternoon. Especially since I’ve got far too much trouble in my past to want to bring any into my present. Until the day a hotshot rookie walks into my locker room. 

Outgoing, affable, and sexy as sin, Grant has confidence and talent for miles. Doesn’t help that he’s easy to talk to, that he seems to get me, and that we each have our fair share of secrets and scars - ones we’ll both fight to protect. All the more reason to resist the kind of trouble his lips and eyes promise. Even after I plant a scorching, hot kiss on the rising star one night after a game. Even after he sends me the world’s sexiest selfie. But when Grant reveals his biggest secret and asks for my help, I’m so damn ready to rip up the rulebook. Turns out he’s a virgin, and he wants me to help him get around all the bases. As long as I don’t fall in love with him as we go.

Scoring with Him is book one in the Men of Summer Series. This romance between two professional athletes spans five epic years and continues in Winning with Him, also performed by Teddy Hamilton and Jacob Morgan.



5 STARS!

What. A. Story! Lauren Blakely knows exactly how to keep you wanting more, needing every characters story told, and expressing it in a fashion where love is love, love is excepting, love is glorious. Every. Single. Time!
BTW... this book came out on my birthday. What better way to share my special day then with a book birthday? Perfect day!
Who better to narrate this duet than Jacob Morgan and Teddy Hamilton. The devotion, the emotion, and the pride they placed into their work is what makes the Author's manuscript come to life in so many magical ways.
I was right there, caught up in the story of two teammates who were caught up in a secret love affair, not willing to let the other one go, but knowing it's frowned upon to continue on. While this does have a cliffhanger I am not upset about it. A duet is just that, two books that need to be told thusly as two books, it's just what a mischievous, marvelous, and strategic author must do!
August cannot come soon enough!

Comments