Audiobook Release Day! Ella James 'Dark Heart' & 'Twisted Fate' Duet & REVIEW!

🌹 AVAILABLE NOW!💕
Find My Reviews For Each Novel At The End!




DARK HEART and TWISTED FATE by Ella James, 
Narrated by Jason Clarke and Carly Robins 

January 12, 2021

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

About The Books: 

About DARK HEART: 
An emotional thrill ride narrated by Jason Clarke and Carly Robbins!
He's the broken prince who takes the train to my elite Uptown school.
I'm the pretend princess with her life mapped out.
We meet at a masquerade ball on the Upper West Side, and we both feel it. His bruises match my cracks. Our love cures everything that ails us. Or it should.
But this isn't a fairy tale. It's a tragedy.
We're tangled in a web of lies from the first moment, star-crossed long before we ever know what turns our story dark.
What should have been the perfect first love ends in bloodshed and so many broken things.
Luca Galante's not a prince at all. And this is a cautionary tale.

About TWISTED FATE:
Narrated by Jason Clarke and Carly Robbins, Twisted Fate is book two in the emotional, star-crossed Dark Heart Duet from USA Today best-selling author Ella James!
I thought he was the white knight. Looking back, it makes sense. I was young and needed saving. Luca was my strength. He could take on anything - the world, for me. They say first love cuts the deepest. Ours became a blade that bled me out. It turns out I didn't know a villain when he held my heart in his hands. Now it's darker - more like his.
Elise was my whole world - until my world burned, and I destroyed her with me. Some betrayals, you can't undo, no matter how much you wish you could. I can't help who I am now, and why would I want to? I run this city. No one's going to take me down - not even the Manhattan District Attorney's office. I heard they've got a file eight inches thick on Don Galante. But dodging bullets is my business. They play dirty, but there's no one dirtier than me. The DA learns the hard way who's in charge; he's out. It should be time for celebration.
There's just one problem: his heir. Or should I say heiress? Elise O'Hara wears a crown of lies, a gown of red, and a fat diamond on her left hand. Now it's me and her. Or her and me. Only one of us will be left standing when the story's over. This is how you write a tragedy.






My reviews:

-DARK HEART-
This book has an almost modern day "The Outsiders" feel to it, with a secretive city mob twist.

We see Luca, a high school young man well on his way to being top of his class at a private school while growing up in a harder, lower-income part of town. Families all have their own type of secrets, ways of coping with difficult times, and finding love.
Hardships fall on any family no matter how much money they have, who they know, or what they are worth. This story certainly tells the tale of two teens-to- adults who have been brought up quite differently, but in the end they are more similar than they want to believe. This is a story of two broken souls finding an awakening flame in the otherwise empty void and battling family history that was long since buried, now at the forefront.
Jason Clark and Carly both bring the emotion, the pain, the pleasure, the hurt, and most importantly the love of the characters Ella James has envisioned. These two were the perfect fit to narrate this series!

-TWISTED FATE-
This was an amazing duet!
I found myself needing to pause, take a deep breath, let it out, then continue with a few scenes in this second novel. The writings and imagination created by Ella James does not disappoint!
In a world of secret mob life mixing in with federal law and clashing a young love romance all together is just what the doctor ordered! Ella will make you laugh, cry, swoon, and have to compose yourself so many times throughout your journey in this duet it should be a crime. But this is EXACTLY what an author sets their mind to do to their readers, all for it to end just how they wanted it to.
Luca and Elise grow up on very different sides of the city, now in their thirties and so much to show for both of them in their careers, each of them have heartache that have never diminished, leaving them empty in ways only the other person can fill.
Jason Clark and Carly Robbins are two narrators who know how to bring emotions to the table! Just what a reader/ listener is wanting, craving, desiring, when diving into a story such as this. Both narrators had me so engrossed in the world of Ella James's novel that I didn't want to leave! THIS is what narrating is all about!

If you have not yet, GRAB THIS DUET TODAY!


*This honest review was brought to you by Melissa Schultz at NerdyNovelReviews with the opportunity to work with Piece of Cake Audiobooks and the author, Ella James via ARC's (advanced reader copies). *

Comments